Thursday, October 06, 2005


Noww!!!!!!
<----BEFORE---->Who knew someone nerdy yet kinna cute...cud turn into someone so bloody GORGEOUS!!
This cuuuteeee guy,is Milo Ventimiglia...he was noticed in the not very popular sitcom 'Opposite Sex'...as this nerdy schoolboy who had absolutely no skill when it came to the ladies...hehe...i mean look at his picture before...no muscles...juz this lanky dude with a kinna cute face :)
So when did people go ''Omg!!! hez soo hot!!''???!! When he made an appearence on the very popular sitcom 'Gilmore Girls' where he had to potray the whole bad boy image...and he got attention all right..this time he was back...cuter,sexier...n look at those muscles!!!
Which Milo do you like?
Da one before or da one now???
:)

34 comments:

PuNeEt said...

Hiii
My first visit here...

Nice Blog...

He looks all the same to me ;-)
neways girlz will judge better

Cheers
Take care

Puneet

Dewdrop said...

Hmm I liked him before

Michelle said...

@ puneet - heyyy wc to my bloggy!!
hehe yea i guess :)
thanx fo' droppin by...do come again!!

;)

@ cheekz - lol...hehe@gay! i agree :p

@ dewdrop - hee hee :)

Tanvi said...

lol haha! hez cuteee..i liked him in gilmore gurlz...oye michelle go study stopp lookin at guyz:p

Keshi said...

My smoke alarm just went off when I opened ur new post Mich...damnnn gotta call the Firebrigade now...hang on..lol!

ok they came and put the heaty fire out...;-)

nowwww he's hawwwwt alrite...I like his latest look...so manly yet the cuteness lingers on...:) and I like his hair now...a bit like Hugh Grant's...

I used to watch Gilmore Girls...one of mah favvs...


**Which Milo do you like?

I like the normal Milo...that comes in a green tin...lolllz!

Keshi.

Michelle said...

@ tanvi - lolz i swear to god i thot eitha u or cheesy or z000nie wud temme to go bak n study...lol aree i finished a subject n i wuz bored lol...hehehe

@ kesh - hee hee i knooo shez sooo adorable!!! ayee u described him like exactly...
''so manly yet the cuteness lingers on...:) and I like his hair now...a bit like Hugh Grant's...''
soo accurate!!! :p

hehehe u drink milooo????
hugzzzzz

Michelle said...

whoopss...i mean *hez so adorable*

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Ooooo...laaa...laaaaa

Im not gay...but this guy looks cute...

wait...I havent read the post Michelle :)

Coming back in 2 mins...

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Oh yeah...when I saw this hunk, I remeber promos of Gilmore Gals...yes yes yes...I;ve see him there

:)

Gilmore gals.....*droooool*

I liked his snaps sin green t-shirt..I dont care whether this was before of after or current though.

Good luck for ur exams michelle...take care and hugzzzz

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hehehe...
Seems like Keshi is "Turned On" after that green t-shirt pic


Same pinchhhhhhhhh K000kie piez...
Take care...and pls pinch me back tooo

:)

Anonymous said...

lol haha Puneet I can't tell the difference as well.

Keshi said...

lol Mich yess I luv ice cold Milo...and z000nie yes Im turned on alrite ;-)

NV and Puneet know the differences on gal pics only nah...lol!

Keshi.

firacub said...

hmmmmm...

He looks good....

I would his looks would depend on the occasion as I like both his new and old look. The new look is kinda hip as per Gen X and the old look is classy and has its own charm...

tulipspeaks said...

will i be considered greedy if i say i like both the pics? *wink wink

=am000nie=

Michelle said...

@ z000nie - lolz admittin tht u tink hez cute doesnt make u gay :P jez like how me tinkin beyonce iz hot doesnt make me a lesbian hehe lolz @ droolin @ gilmore girls...i like da mother betta...da gurl rory...kinna annoys me...its not fair she dated two hot guyz in da serial!! lol...n yea m damn happy cuz today our history prof told us da entire history paper...cool huh?!!! wheeeeeeeee

@ rohit - lol yea as kesh said...mebbe itll wurk wid ony gurl pix ;)

@ fira - ;) accha oki me goin for a bath now :p

@ amu - hehe not @ all!!!! u can like both da pix ;)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

The now one...looks more of those 'metrosexual kinna' guys....u get wht i mean dontcha?

i think i liked the so-called 'nerdy' look betta!

Cheerzz!!

And congratz for completing ur psycho syllabus!!

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol and for Puneet and Rohit...leave tht for gals to spot the difference...lol!! ;)

Anonymous said...

The current one looks better, though the photo is incomplete, has to be better coz his muscles might hv got better with his growing age and the guy seems to be doing a lot of floor excercises and swimming, hope he continues with that and the omgggs wud keep flowing...:) and by the way i thought this fish was studying for a change........:\:\:\

Vipul said...

Hmmm
Dunno this post reminds me of myself!heh
gettin dude cool looks eh!Applyin gel greased poky nosed MILO who??Reminds me of the Dog in THE MASK
lol

Mich fallin for guys or ummmm gays hey Study gal u completed Psycho dont be a Psycho STUDY gal Bloggy Laterzzzz

Ps:-lolzzzzzz@cheese Someonez not studyin rofl

Vipul said...

I like the MASK wala MIlo

Michelle said...

@ cheesy - lolz i get wat u mean hehe...and i finished history as well...now aint i a good gurl??? :)

@ ahaan - lolz cool

@ southy - lolz...hehe wow u really narrowed it down!! ;) hehe dis fishy iz studyin like a good gurl ok? shez juz takin a break na!! :(

Michelle said...

vipzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
lolz mwhahahahaha @ mask wala milo heheheh...aree dat dog wuz very cleva but!!!

grrr lol everyone wants me to study!!! :'(

strawy said...

hayeee ... my dil goes ummmm mmmm mmmm.. lolss ... hez hot hot hottyyy, yummy types .... hehehe
hugss michyyyyyy

st000nie

Tanvi said...

loll mich mich..i noee we so concerned bout ur studiez..lol n ur postin cute guyz...wut do u think we gonna tell u? ofcourse go n study..lol but i wont say it cuz i hate it wen ppl tell me to study cuz well im sick of it..
lolll st00niee mine does toooo:p
my dil goes mmmm mmmmmm mmm:D

Michelle said...

@ deevya - lol hehe i knooo :p

@ st000niee - hehe@ hayee!! ;)hugzzz

@ tan vee - oki missy i vill study n good u went to sleep cuz u haf skool tom n i dont!!! tee hee hee
lolz my dil goes mmm mmmm mmm too ;)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

our history prof told us da entire history paper...cool huh?
Ma history professors...never did that too me :(


NO wonder I was not into blogging during school days :)

Have a nice weekend Michelle!!

Good luck and hugzz
TAke care

Michelle said...

lolz...ty u hav a great weekend too z000nie

byeee
hugzzzzzz

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

hehe......good good girl....do really well...besta luck!!

muuuuuuuuuahh!

princessdominique said...

You're right, he is cute. I've never heard of the show but I'll look for it.

Invincible said...

wherez my comment :(
*vinci frowns*
i blurrly remember i posted the following:

this postie isnt of any gr8 consequence to me :). looks like a 'girl only thing' :D

Mich, me too in pune now, dint really appeal to me, this city.
You like Pune ?

Michelle said...

@ cheese - :D

@ princess - :D

@ IV - dunno vinci lol i dun rememba readin ya comment :(

oiiii pune rox lol...i luv ma city!!!!! :D

:) said...

haiiii kinna sona rab ne banaya ;)
hehe i like now..
but b4 bhi chalta :P

:)

Michelle said...

lolz hey pariii :p

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »