Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stagnant.

I gave it my all. I would pacify myself by saying the regular cliched lines that our minds automatically tune us to generate. "C'est la vie!", "You win some, you lose some." But you know what? Right now, none of those phrases matter to me. My mind feels like an ECG machine that just has a single line running across that screen. I can even hear that monotonous sound ricocheting.
Life is never fair, I know. Lately, I seem to be it's favourite little lab rat.
I won't get over this for a long, long time.
I could really use a wish right now. Maybe some joy too.
I don't know when I'll update again. It'll take me a lot of courage to want to write again.

1 comment:

Kriti said...

I don't know what this is about, but I'm sure you'll overcome it. Wish you luck, and joy too. Hang in there!