Thursday, November 26, 2009

“There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.” - Emma Bombeck


One more week.
Till I a can breathe a heavy heavy sigh of relief.Or can I? It all depends on how that one exam goes.I'll be honest-I am feeling no confidence, no sense of security.I have absolutely no idea whether I will ace it or bomb it.
That isn't normal right?
Shouldn't I know by now whether I'm going to be doing the jig after the paper or just hanging my head down and trying to force a smile?
I have been through so damn much this year.The amount of reponsibilities have just skyrocketed!
Everytime something else goes well, I'm happy for a second and then my thoughts revert to this exam and my stomach starts churning.What can you do for an exam that has no end to the studying?Where you NEVER feel prepared?

There is, however, a very tiny little voice in my head that is telling me that maybe just MAYBE, it might go well.I might be smiling.God might understand that I had more than my fair share of a juggler's act this year.I'm teetering on those HIGH stilts of crazily overloading things that I love to do.
Won't he just this once propel me forward?

I would like to have Merr-ier Christmas keeping in mind that I did "Pull a Michelle" (thats officially a statement in my dictionary).
I would like to eat croissants and sip cafe under the Eiffel Tower in January zee-ing my thee-s and thinking how I have absolutely nothing to worry about(other than the fact that my bank balance would have become negative by then)

So yes, I pray for a miracle.A huge miracle from God to support my crazy almost illegal-like multi-tasking abilities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pull a michelle hahahaha yeah that SHOULD be a phrase!! and hey dont worry about what kinda jig ud have to do after ur exam cuz u will have fun no matter what jus do your best! like u always do and the rest will follow like it always does lol
merry christmas in advance!

Michelle said...

merry christmas mystery ninja.