Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Take A Chance You Stupid Hoe.

Burst of energy and a headstrong urge to whizz past those challenges set before me are LONG overdue.I'm just sitting here.Hanging in and out of motivation.I'm so loosely entangled in a complete sea of potential happy thoughts, I do not know which way to go.

Where do we channel our emotions in a crisis like so, I ask?
Where must we yelp inaudibly at trivial yet bloody monumental discoveries?
Of Enid Blyton being an evil nympho and Lewis Carroll being a pedophile.

We build up these perfect images and thoughts and plans and roads.We hop, we skip, we jump, we skidaddle (yes, thats a word).We trip, we tumble, THUD- we fall.
Highs and lows.Ups and downs.We endure these rollercoasters and barf out the contents of a very queasy experience.Life is making me want to barf out all these bits and pieces of unwanted tensions and Mount Everests that I have created.

But, I seem like velcro for a VANS designer.I need to go down that same road.That same path.The highs and lows.The ups and downs.I want those questions.I want that shock.I want to climb over these petty faux Everests.

Crawling and dragging myself I go.

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
~Alice
Alice In Wonderland

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off LOVE your writing skill!! u really are AMAZING nd u amaze me evry single time!!
secondly simplify it down life is as complex as we make it nothing more nothing less don worry u can get thru it as long as u blv in urself and with the kind of creativity u display in ur writing im sure u cud climb everest 'n' number of times!

Michelle said...

:)

Laralils said...

I love this post Mich!
It just captures and emulates pretty much exactly how I feel right now!...
And like Anon. said- Life is as complex as we let it get...
But what if we're Complexity Junkies! What if barfing is just a small price to pay for a rollercoaster ride we'd otherwise, reluctant to admit or not, be bored without!
ps- im stealing that Alice quote for a status update! :)

Michelle said...

lara,

haha.THAT is also true.cause i really don't know how i'd think or feel without all these complexities.i'd probably be very blah.no lightbulbs would light up in my head.hehe.and this is one of my fav quotes! it says soooo much! it deserves a status update =D