
Ok.Time is moving too fast!Way too fast! Fast enough to cause me to take a minute just to hyperventilate.
How did I realise the whooshing of time? I'm going to be 19 this year.I will be 20 next year.20! Wasn't I like 15 just yesterday? What do I do? I can't even fold clothes properly! My friend is featuring on Nat Geo! Wtf is going on? I'm going to be career oriented very soon!
The number of Danielle Steel books I have to read keep depreciating.I can remember every detail of stuff that happened two years ago! O my gosh! Two years.I have been with him for two years! Ok time needs to slow down.Everything is moving too fast.
I think I'm gonna die.
15 comments:
enjoy the year ahead :)
ha ha ahahha ha so even you are growing old !
Happens to all of us.....Scary ain't it?
I dont even remember when my teenage ended and became a guy in his 20s.
Oops....Did I scare ya?
Don't worry. Just try to keep living your life and try to make the most of it.
ashu,
yeah right lol
vishesh,
ur still a kiddo LOL
pranay,
yes, pls dont scare me :( :(
lol.. calm down girl!!!
i stil feel as if i was fifteen a few hrs ago.. still walking down the road from my school.. adn stuff like that.. time flies!!
it seriously does!!
the sentiments are shared here... i can't believe it either that i'll be 19 this year!!
sam,
god when ever i visit skool, the nostalgia hits me soo hard...im almost in tears..
anahita,
lol...all this time i was focusing on ''growing up'' and now i miss those days!
Happens dear,if only it were all in our hands:) enjoy the rush,time will come when you just feel being stagnated and time wont move,and that day you remember this rush and time running away and smile:)
take a deep breath. enjoy every day of ur life. thts hw it suppose to be :)
ammu.
alapana,
hehe yeah true...i know im gna miss it...hope it dusn go away too soon!
ammu,
thts the thing...im enjoying so much, its passing by so fast!
Hi,Mich..haha..even I often wish I could reach out and catch time...but,it's too slippery.:)And,frankly,just like you,I feel happy when it flies by. The day I have to sit idle at work,I think I'll quit.Cheerio!
Your words are showing a sense of impatience in you.....But you will definitely get the pie of your own in time...
All the vey best for your future..
Smiles :)
amit,
same here! i cant sit idle! tht sucks!!
prashant,
lol welcome back and thanks
[color=red]The Most Affordable XRUMER/BACKLINK SERVICE Online!
The EFFORTLESS and POWERFUL WAY TO BUILD MASSIVE # OF BACKLINKS
[color=black]
200,000 BLASTS of your URLs+ Anchor Tex, message, pictures (can be spinned) etc
$10 USD (shared with other clients like a carpool), or
$25/200k for exclusive!(you control EVERYTHING)
$50 Exclusive @ 500,000 blasts.
(Complete reports will be given to clients)
[IMG]http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1540/arrowdownh.gif[/IMG]
For orders, questions or concerns? Email: [u]formless.void47 at gmail.com [/u]
Note:
1. For STRICT Whitehat sites, it is advised to create buffers to pass on linkjuice. i.e. social bookmarks, cloaked pages etc.
You can blast the site directly, but it entails risk.
Using buffers are 100% safe, speaking from experience.
2. Xrumer is a very technical tool. Just describe to me what sorts of effects you want and well make it happen!
If you want to buy Xrumer?
>>>>> http://cloakedlink.com/chzgykebsd <<<<<<
[color=black]
-------
CLIENT 2 SAMPLE SPACE FILLED WITH URLs,Pics and Keywords
online seo new york seo company search engine optimizers seo submission software seo management services ethical seo india seo malaysia online seo training course seo israel seo submit keyword seo services seo experience search engine optimization seo companies Xrumer Help ethical seo uk hubspot seo purchase link seo factors Xrumer Test seo merseyside internet seo proposal seo keyword analysis seo midlands site promotion search engine optimization pricing seo services nyc seo reseller program seo clinic best seo tips seo cheltenham seo scotland Buy A Text Link hawaii seo seo services pakistan seo guidelines seo newbury atlanta seo buy back link dc seo brian seo local seo company tucson seo seo strategist seo marketing firm black hat seo scottsdale seo search engine submission seo seo newcastle seo optimise
-----
CLIENT 3 SAMPLE SPACE
[url=http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/heightist]heightist[/url] http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/heightist
[url=http://herpeset.co.cc/cheap/Married-With-Herpes-Std-Herpes-Contracting-Genital-Herpes.html]married with herpes std herpes contracting genital herpes[/url]
http://www.ripoffreport.com/alternative-health/global-life-enhancem/global-life-enhancements-herba-z87dd.htm
[url=http://buypleodinosaur.livejournal.com/1101.html]RoboticDinosaurUgobePleoAvailabilityUgobe'sPleoRoboticDinosaurWhereCanIBuyPleoCost[/url]
-----
CLIENT 4 SAMPLE SPACE
[url=http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/possible-to-grow-taller-at]possible to grow taller at[/url] http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/possible-to-grow-taller-at
[url=http://growyourdick.co.cc/penile/that-will-increase-penis-size]that will increase penis size[/url] http://growyourdick.co.cc/penile/that-will-increase-penis-size
http://www.fragrance-direct.info/Purchase-Cheapest-Genuine-10-Womens-Fragrances-Discounts-Online-Website-Sale-Buy-Best-Authentic-Kiss-Her.html
http://buycheapplasmatv.info/cgi-bin/index.pl?=top-rated-plasma-tv [url=http://buycheapplasmatv.info/cgi-bin/index.pl?=top-rated-plasma-tv]top rated plasma tv[/url]
[url=http://teethwhiteningstripsreviews.info/xr/Highland]phoenix zoom teeth whitening surpassing best teeth whitening tips for whiter teeth Kingston-upon-Hull marketing teeth whitening columbia maryland salon tooth whitgening centers[/url]
-----
CLIENT 5 SAMPLE SPACE
[url=http://cheapxrumerservice.co.cc]Cheap Xrumer Service[/url]
[url=http://cheapxrumerservice.co.cc]Cheapest Xrumer Service[/url]
[url=http://cheapxrumerservice.co.cc]Best Xrumer Service[/url]
--------
http://cheappleodinosaurprices4.wordpress.com/feed/
http://cheaphdtvplasma.co.cc/television/lcd-hdtv-ratings [url=http://cheaphdtvplasma.co.cc/television/lcd-hdtv-ratings]lcd hdtv ratings[/url]
[url=http://stopacaiberryscams.info/cgi-bin/index.pl/acai-diet-program]acai diet program[/url]
Hi,
I begin on internet with a directory
Post a Comment