Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tagged :D


Thank you Dawn for tagging me.




This is quite an interesting tag! Never done one like this before :P




1. One has to post these rules before one gives out the facts.


2. One must list one fact that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their middle name. If one doesn’t have a middle name, they can use the middle name that they would have liked to have.


3. At the end of there post, they will have to choose one person for each letter of there middle name to tag. And make sure that each tagged person is notified about this via commenting on there blogs.Hopefully, they will read the post ;)




My middle name is Rachel




R- I am very very random.The people that know me will definitely agree to this one.Even I don't know how I form the most random segways.




A- I love being ambitious.This is probably why I am still confused about what I really want to do.I am into sooo many things its almost impossible for me to decide.The positive thing being, I have my safety plans.I know what to do if one thing fails ;-)




C - I am curious about anything and everything and hopefully, curiosity will not kill the cat anytime soon :P




H - I think this one describes me the best.Headstrong.Its the one quality that has always got me going whenever things have been rough.I love setting my mind to things and tasting the victory of my hardwork :-)




E - I am super egoistic and definitely not proud of it.Many times the cause of my ego has caused fights with loved ones (its hell if they are very egoistic too) but its something I'm working on.Hey, no ones perfect!




L- I believe I am very loving.Sadly, I still love people that don't deserve my love. But its love that makes the world go around right?




I hope that described me partly if not completely...




I tag Lemonade, Shayeri, Sudeep, Harshad and Loon gal




Happy describing guys! ;-)

10 comments:

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

RACHEL?? nice how comes we never knew until today??? :O

lol anyway ... yeah quite nice ones to describe urself ...

but egoistic??? are ya??? :O

and well thanks for tagging me ... i don't have a middle name till now ... guess will have to invent one for this! lol

Michelle said...

yep its my grandmom's name..lol and yess i am egoistic! i have a middle name for ya...it wud be funny if u made up one with waqas ahahahaha :P

Keshi said...

RACHEL? WOW nice one Michi!

btw plz drop by my blog n share ur honest thoughts on my current post. All Indians hate me now LOL!


Keshi.

AmitL said...

Hi,Michelle...that's a nice tag.And,some nice descriptions-ambitions,curious,headstrong,random,I can corelate with each other..but,how does egoistic come in,I wonder?*muses*..cheers.

Michelle said...

keshi,

lol thanks keshi and ill drop by for sure :)

amit,

haha i can be egoistic...i hate tht quality :(

Shayeri said...

woohoo another tag!
except...
i don't know my middle name :P
or maybe i don't have one...but don'tworry, i still WILL DO THE TAG =]

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

lol can u like please shutup ;p

Michelle said...

shayeri,

isn't it roy? Lol

loony,

muhahahahahaa

Shayeri said...

lol, no roy choudhury is my entire surname.
if i don't find out my surname, i'll assume that roy is my middle name.
and is there some rule, like your grandmom's first name is your middle name?

and you've been tagged on my blogged too :D

Michelle said...

lol no silly...theres no rule...my parents chose to keep my middle name rachel which is also my grandmom's name (i think it is so because of her...i shall inquire lol)