
This seemed interesting so I decided to do it...and also, I was bored :P, and I'm on a study break :D
So, here goes!
3 things you should know about the no. 3
1.Its the number of chapters I have to complete today.
2.Its the number of people that are on my speed dial
3.Its the number of times I intake caffeine!
3 things that scare me:
1.Losing someone I love
2.Failing myself
3.Busy roads!
3 people who make me laugh:
1.My boyfriend
2.My friend Kanika
3.My dad!
3 things I love:
1.My boyfriend!! lol
2.Surprises!
3.Intimacy :-)
3 things I hate:
1.Fake people
2.Crulety to animals
3.Hypocrites
3 things I don't understand:
1.My metabolic rate!
2.My imagination
3.My love for nuts, but hatred for Snicker bars!
3 things on my desk:
1.My cell phone
2.A pen holder
3.An ashtray
So, here goes!
3 things you should know about the no. 3
1.Its the number of chapters I have to complete today.
2.Its the number of people that are on my speed dial
3.Its the number of times I intake caffeine!
3 things that scare me:
1.Losing someone I love
2.Failing myself
3.Busy roads!
3 people who make me laugh:
1.My boyfriend
2.My friend Kanika
3.My dad!
3 things I love:
1.My boyfriend!! lol
2.Surprises!
3.Intimacy :-)
3 things I hate:
1.Fake people
2.Crulety to animals
3.Hypocrites
3 things I don't understand:
1.My metabolic rate!
2.My imagination
3.My love for nuts, but hatred for Snicker bars!
3 things on my desk:
1.My cell phone
2.A pen holder
3.An ashtray
3 things I'm doing right now:
1.Falling asleep
2.Worrying about my exam
3.Typing this sentence lol
3 things I want to do before I die:
1.Walk the red carpet.
2.Make certain people take back what they said by proving them wrong
3.Become a critic
3 things I can do:
1.Study at a stretch for 5 hours or more
2.Take a lot of stress and still remain sane
3.Spend more than an hour on getting ready
3 things you should never listen to:
1.Bjork
2.Bitching
3.Your head when its a conflict between your heart and your head
3 things I'd like to learn:
1.The rumba
2.To stop caring about people that are not worth your concern and trust
3.How a guy's mind works
3 fav. foods:
1.Chinese
2.Italian
3.Kathi Kababs
3 beverages I drink regularly:
1.Coffee
2.Lemonade
3.Peach iced tea
3 TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1.Secret Seven
2.Famous Five
3.Books by Enid Blyton
3 people I tag:
1.Roshan
2.Deepsat
3.Loon Gal
Sorry if this bored you :P
5 comments:
nice to know some things about you! :) thank you for the new year wishes..the 2 kids is just there to wish everyone happy new year
eek!! u tagged me!! now i have to ramble??
=>elaine - lol haha i thot they might hav a story behind it :P
=>deepsat - YEP!
Bjork is ok.
My. Thats a lot of work:
Five hours of steady studies... phew!
lol thats the icse way of grooming(?) ppl for exams
Post a Comment