I'll tell you what I did today. Went to school to collect my board admit card (oh romance!), ate lindt chocolates meant to be somneone else's v-day present, came home and posted an anti-valentine post.
had a fight with my teamlead...manager called for a peace round...and i prayed that an american missile come and hit the workstation near me...but it didnt cme!!!posted a valentine's letter from romeo to juliet...
traveled all the way back from pune to my little hometown.. another valentine spent alone.. sigh!!! I have to avoid the hattrick somehow :) anyway, hope ur day was better
11 comments:
happy v-day :D
happy v day to u too pravin! :)
hmm.. i think my v-day post has answered that Q! :P
Happy V-day dear.
=ammu=
Mwahhhhhhhh Happy V-day baby!
Keshi.
=>ammu - will chek tht out! ;-)
=>kesh - happy v day keshiii!!! *hugss*
I'll tell you what I did today. Went to school to collect my board admit card (oh romance!), ate lindt chocolates meant to be somneone else's v-day present, came home and posted an anti-valentine post.
Ah, the drudgeries of being single.
CHeers to u though
:D
u go shayeri!!! loll sounds so exciting!!
had a fight with my teamlead...manager called for a peace round...and i prayed that an american missile come and hit the workstation near me...but it didnt cme!!!posted a valentine's letter from romeo to juliet...
traveled all the way back from pune to my little hometown.. another valentine spent alone.. sigh!!! I have to avoid the hattrick somehow :) anyway, hope ur day was better
=>vinay - yes! i read it on ur blog! beautiful!
=>roshan - u were in PUNE?!
happy valentines day! belated ...
well since all these yrs me and bf were single.. we wanted to do the cliche stuff.. went for a movie and lunch heheh :)
what did u two do :)?
Post a Comment