Is that Mary Kate Olsen? No, seriously...is that the cute little girl that played 'Michelle Tanner' in Full House? Well, that picture sure helps me get over my fear of clowns. I thought I was so drunk when I saw this picture that I thought I was dead and this was Satan coming for my eternal soul.Also, Anna Nicole Smith is well, dead. An autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow, and if that doesn't get to the bottom of this I've got a trench coat and magnifying glass waiting in my closet. Detective Awesome is on the case! I was hoping there would be like a cool story when she was rushed to the hospital...like a former lover tried to kill her or something, but he's also her secret twin brother. That would be much cooler. Well...that sure bursts my bubble...
P.S-Less than two weeks for my board exam.*cough cough* wish me luck
15 comments:
eeeh!! thats a scary pic!! what do ppl do to go from looking drop dead gorgeous to looking in such a way that others drop dead gorgeously!!
all the best for your exams!!
;-))
lol...beats me! and thanks :-)
totally agree.. that is one scary pic!!!! and hey!! no one minute silence to mourn anna bimbo grave digger's death.. a little respect here :) lol.. oops, i mean, sniff sniff
rofl. is that a manip?
=>roshan - hee hee even rosie o donell was sad...lol or at least she pretended to be :P
=>harshad - im presuming u mean 'man' :P hehe its more of a gender confused clown :P
i would like to remember her as the cute looking gal in Full House. Period. that pic is really scary :(
=ammu=
hehehhe yeah she looks damn scary!
all the best michelle!! :D
hugs!
Sheesh what's wrong with her??? She's a BIMBETTE. And I totally loved and lived on Full House when I was a kid. Of course, Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) was better, but only in the earlier years.Later, everyone got more or less average. But they were soooooo cute!!
=>ammu - yeh they were better off as kids...the time wen anorexia din seem necessary :)
=>ego - thankuu
=>sharyeri - i know i used to watch it over n over n over till i knew every season by heart! and yeah jodie sweetin now snorts coke more than breathing...ever wondered why shes been outta the picture ever since full house?*nods head* thats why!
what?!!!!!!! are you kidding me???? she was such a darling!!!!!!!!!! i could never believe that! I'm still gonna google her up and check.
Anyway digressing a bit, you're a lot into celeb gossip, innit?
oh and, yeah I used to watch fullhouse like hell. i even videotaped one show (the rusty's love letter wala, remember? when the letter goes from one person to another and kimmie gets it. she says "kimmie kotsapilus [was that the spelling]" and then she goesd "jesse gibbler!" that was a laugh!)
And I even used to check up on tvtome.com to see the next show and if it was worth videotaping.
*sigh* drugs. *runs off to google*.
lol...yeah i remember tht...yeah tht was jokes...i hardly get time to watch it now tho...ill try getting hold of the entire series
Gah... it can be Ashley too =P!
Point is, she is well, not exactly around [5,6,8?] years old. And, something is seriously wrong with her eyes and her (weird?) smile.
Haha.
Hey, ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR BOARDS.
Class 12, is well around a year away for me...
You'll catch up :D
lol thanks...and sadly it is mary kate...same difference right hehe
Mary Kate now looks like she comes from Adams'Family.
Anna Nicole was a tragedy waiting to happen.
keshi.
lol yeah she looks like morticia hehe
Post a Comment