Tuesday, February 20, 2007

♥Bon anniversaire!!♥


Sorry about the title, my first paper is french and I'm still caught up in the whole annoying-people-by-replying-in-french-to their-questions mood. So, I have finally crammed every single thought to one corner of my brain and locked it all up in order to concentrate on these exams, it will be eternal freedom after them, thats funny cause I said the same after my 10th boards!

Little did I know... *shakes head sadly*

I don't think I will be able to post this tomorrow cause I have a paper day after and I will be out half the day, so I'm doing it all now...although I got to hurry because I got to get back to le française in precisely half an hour! Ok, I shall stop blabbering and cut right to the chase!

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to the most important person in my life!!

Cheers, to my best friend, the person that has stuck by me through thick and thin, the person that held tighter when others let go.


Je t'aime beaucoup!!


Sorry for the hurried post :-( I'll try putting up pictures soon :-)


15 comments:

Keshi said...

awww nice one Michi. Happy Bday to him!

Keshi.

deepsat said...

here's my bday wishes to him as well!!

;-))

messys musings said...

heyyy... all the best to u n happy birthday to him... hugss

lemon said...

hey..!!!!
this is totally freakin me out..but u and me are very very similar..!!! (i

cool blog u got here..will definitly be on my must visit list :)
and all the beast for ur boards..!

Michelle said...

=>keshi - thanks keshi!

=>deepsat - :)

=>musings - thank you!!! hugss

=>lemonade - haha really? cool! and thanks!

Anonymous said...

happiehhh bdayyyy to the "friend":p ok i joke i joke happie bday arshad.. have a good one =)

and michiee i just read ur post bout that email thing.. and all i have to say is .. welcome to high skool:p i noe ur not in high skool buh thas ok thaz the only thing u can think off..

almost the same things happened to me so i noe how u feel.. i've come across quiet a few two faced bitches who do nothing but lie bout shit that doesnt even matter .. so i noe how it felt..

buh u noe wut i did? this happened recently i went n almost slapped her in the face n i said some shit to her face.. it made me feel better=) i noe it didnt solve anything but u cant do nethin else to ppl who do nothing but be fake.. she still talks shit to ppl bout me n my best frnd.. buh thats arite cuz those other ppl come to me n tell me.. WTF is she smokin? i just laugh it off now cuz its funny

so moral of the story after my huge pointless rant.. just confront them and give it time.. after a coupla months ull be laughin at it like i do now=)

ok im done writin stuff lol

Anonymous said...

oh and i forgot.. britney is bald =)

Prax said...

Its nice to say, "I love you a lot" in French. I just hope he understands French too...

Have you seen Ladri di Biciclette I'm havin' a tough time gettin' an English copy of this flick!

vinay said...

happy bday to "him"...

Shayeri said...

ooh. you know french too. Je le sais aussi :D.

Hey, is your board like a different one? because I was under the impression that all CBSE exams started on 1 march. And plus, CBSE doesn't have french sutdents in 12th.

Happy birthday to your freind !!

And all the best.

Prince K. said...

All the best! Even I have exams!

I am trying to cheer up!

Michelle said...

=>tanvi - lol i know...mebbe i shud slap her then eh? hehe the thot is kinda funny...im visualisin it in my head :P and yes, i know lol what was she thinking? oh wait! britney dusn think so i guess thats tht...

=>prashant - yes he does lol...what does ladri mean?

=>vinay - thank you :)

=>shayeri - ah! c'est bein! yes, im frm the hsc board...but was in an icse board till 10th...so its a drastic change pour moi lol

=>prince - thanks! n all the best!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday...hopefully it's not late!

Michelle said...

lol nah not too late :)

Prax said...

Its one of those Italian-French fusion movies...which aroused the sleepin' critiques. The English version 'd be say... The Bicycle Thieves