Ever had that one person in your life for who you have thanked God a million times? Ever had that one person, whos number you dial almost automatically every time something good or bad or upsetting happens? I see my friends who have loved and lost, who have hurt and have been hurt, who have given up on this wonderful thing called 'love' and those who still have hope...I used to be that confused person.Confused about if life ever will give me a break and just let me be happy or confused about how situations mock me so horribly or confused about karma that always turned right back around...confusion confusion confusion.But, despite all this confusion, I always found happiness in the smallest of things...I began to expect so less, that every small thing seemed like such a huge deal!
I see my friends who have had their share of bad luck in love simply give up on the aspect of finally meeting that 'ideal' person, they scorn and scoff about those 'fairy tale' like endings and often just lock up their hearts and throw the keys as far as they can.I see some of them refer to love as 'bullshit' or 'crap' or the ever famous parent line, 'your too young'.Let me ask you a question...how can people that never found the true meaning of love, judge such an intimate and wonderful feeling? How can you just dismiss the entire prospect of loving someone after just one or two bad experiences.If you do believe someone is out there for you, bad experiences should simply be brushed off your shoulder.
I used to be that person.The person that just GAVE UP.I wasted all my time wallowing and hurting myself over something that was NEVER mine.Something, that was never worth my tears or my love.
I just want to tell those that have given up, NEVER give up cause the person that is actually meant for you, is around...and when the time is right, you will know.He will open up his hand and will have that key to your heart in his palm :-)
I want to thank someone for making me feel so special...and for always holding my hand tighter and never letting go whatever the situation maybe...Thank You...You mean the world to me!
And while we're at it...this special person wrote a little something that adds a little more light to what I mean...you can read it at www.arsh-elle.blogspot.com
28 comments:
Its beautiful :)
I must take some inspiration from you :)
That's great! Nice too see you all happy:)
u give me hope Michi...HUGGGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.
i am so glad u never gave up!! that lil hope is what makes everything beautiful later on!!!
so never give up on hope!!
;-))
awwwwwww cho chweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mich:)
awwwwwww!!! jus look at chu baby I LOVE YOU uve been the one person who opened me up babe uve shaped me to be what i am today and u wer the one who gave me strength to hold hold your hand tighter :D and im glad i dint listen to my head but let my heart take over life it was the wisest decision i ever made!! I LOVE YOU! and thanks for always being by side baby thanks for holding me when i needed it :) love you forever :D MWAHHHH!!
=>loony - aww m glad u think so :-)
=>suga - thanks krt :-)
=>keshi - aww keshi that was the idea ;-) i dont want u to ever be sad or give up
=>deepsat - yep! true!
=>vipz - :-D *hugg*
=>aju - *blush* :P <33 muuah
aww u guys r so cute =)
i havee hope michie:p
I just want to tell those that have given up, NEVER give up cause the person that is actually meant for you, is around...and when the time is right, you will know.He will open up his hand and will have that key to your heart in his palm :-)
this is really sweet. im really smiling over here :)
=ammu=
=>tun bee - :P hehe good mmuah
=>ammu - :D glad i made u smile :-)
It's a beautiful blend of simple ideas and reflective comforting portrayal of elemental force of human existence,love that is.Those of us fortunate enough to love and be loved by our "loved ones" know the exquisite joy and quiet fulfillment that comes from within our hearts when in love.and there is no turning back from loving them even more intensely once we experience this bond.And it's addictive,which is quite evident from your post.
Cheer on ... :)
thanks musafir! nicely described!
nice blog..kinda liked the overall look
lol thanks :)
God... my folks have been on the look out for for quite sometime now... and thru them i have met some people. I have come to realise that getting your self to say or decide to say yes to someone sitting across the table or someone who has been chatting with you for 15 days is more difficult that is seemed. Till some time ago , all my life i thought i was ready for this... i thought i was all set to walk the arranged marriage path. but then i find a certain lacking in these 'what do you think' situations... something important- why me? where is the need for you to marry me?
Does things seem so difficult cos i am being just me ? is there something wrong in the way i am lookin at my self, my situation? Am i normal? Cos i see some men and women findin it easy to take the plung.
I know my comment seems reeeeealy out of context. but to me it all seems to be related... love is this need that someone has for someone else. And just cos there is pressure over you to just jump into a relation it doesnt mean you need to take the dive when you dont feel like it. Some of the people on the arranged marriage band wagon will agree ... that you come to a point where you feel lost, disgusted with the idea of love or marriage. cos it has so much become a burden to find the 'right' person. I guess this feeling is pretty much the same when someone has had a tough time with love. Weird.. but in both cases two different situations are actually creating the same kind of feeling. Weird indeed!
Oh!i feel better.... should I put this in my blog?
lol neets yeah i definitely think u shud...cause see, i'm just 17 and usually u wud find ppl going ''oh its puppy love'' blah blah yada yada yada i seriously think that love dusn need those 15 minutes, heck! mine needed 10 minutes! and i knew! i never did blv in all of this but when u experience it, its all that matters...its just so different...that whole soulmate theory, ITS TRUE!!!
Really sweet and nice and beautiful..:-)
How u been Mich?
AWWWW u cuteheart!! i dono wat to say to you ya mwahhhhhhhhhh ;-)
=>sudarshan - thanks :) im good how u been?
=>ghanchakar - lol idiot mwah
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (for this post)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww(for arshelle!) how cute is that- 'arshelle'! cute!
I spoke to him. He says he will take you to the moon and back. That is, if you be his baby. I doubt that he will take you any further than Main street though.
=>sneha - ehehe im blushing now :P
=>tt - lol whyz tht
arsh-elle is such a lovely site..honestly. reminds me of better days.. as u said, need to focus on the mantra "NEVER GIVE UP"...
that's so sweet :) that person is special
=>roshan - aww thanks :)
=>elaine - yep sure is ;-)
Hmmm... Love is like a butterfly I always say... The mroe you run after it, the more it eludes you. You look away and it'll come and sit on your shoulder.
Beautiful blog, I'm glad I stumbled upon it!
true and thanks!
michelle, never fall in doubt based on silly comments like "too young". "too old" blah blah.. love is love.. its the wind beneath your wings..it makes ur life better.. if not, well, it wasnt love.. the pain in between the journey? well, doesnt every rose have a few thorns ?
Post a Comment