
The eternal question.There are certain things that you just cannot question...Or can you?How why certain days are so perfect,or why luck just comes your way for a while,or why incidents take place...Why?Why?Why?
I'm tired of asking myself that,I'm tired of asking anybody that question.Its beginning to annoy me.Truth is,I don't even know whether I have the rite to ask that question.
So,what do we do when nothing seems to work? What do we do when people that are so close to us,go through pain and we can't do anything other than just sitting there and waiting?What do we do?Cling on to false hope?That hope that will do nothing but keep us buoyed up for nothing?We wait and we wait and in the end NOTHING happens?
Sometimes,you just see so much happening around you...you see others suffering and what do we do?We thank god that we are not going through the same...shouldn't we pray for the peace of mind for that person that is going through so much instead?How selfish have we become?Is it natural?Maybe it is just a human trait.What disgusts me is that I'm one of those people as well.I see things happening and even though there is probably nothing I can do,I thank god I'm not going through it.
Life is unfair.Its very unfair and I can't even begin to imagine the amount of pain and suffering people must be going through every single minute...I'm lucky...real lucky...and I have realised,the next time I crib about life not going my way,I should take a look around.
The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert Heinlein (1907 - 1988), "Job", 1984
12 comments:
This is second post on pain im reading today.
sweetheart, just like i told my other blogmate.. pain teaches us lesson which we wont forget. its torturous but essential. i learnt it the hard way. many of us does.
=ammu=
yeah gosh jus chill sweetie stop thinking so much life is full of pain and it wil go on like that u hav to face the result no matter what cos thats the way life wil progress and itl only make u a better person u learn thru pain and u learn thru experiences i mean life without any pain at all isnt life eh its like chicken tikka without the tikka i mean itl be so bland and monotonous it all adds spice to the ur recipe in this case ur recipe is ur life soo yea don worry thats jus how life is the sooner we all learn that the easier it becomes right mwah HAVE A GREAT DAY SWEETHEART!!
Happy EiD!!
miss you :(
ammu - yeah i know...everytin comes wit a price n it cant b happiness all arnd u but sometimes u need tht extra happiness... don u think?
a - awww...that was a very philosophical(yet foodie)thot! lol muah!!
itachi - hey eid mubarak!
hey michelle.hope u enjoyed the festivities.
i see that you profile pic has changed...it's really cool
and i love "Sexy back".Am grooving to it these days :)
And i keep asking "why" too
yep yep sexy back is an awesome song to dance to!
life's not unfair. we really dont know what it feels like to be in someone else's shoes. we can only imagine vaguely. well, each and everything that happens to us and others, happens for a reason. well, that's just what i believe in!
"Sometimes,you just see so much happening around you...you see others suffering and what do we do?"
so true...I've felt helpless tooo.. sometimes u cant do anything.. but wait for the good things to happen
Hi:) This is Haruna.
Long time no see!! sorry...
I haven't updated blog for about a year!! But i made blog again:)
Visit me:)
=>sneha - true!
=>keshi - thanks kesh :)
=>Ego - yeah i knw :(
=>haruna - hey haruna good to see u back :)
perfect timing to read Ayn Rand. if u already have then read it again :) u'll fing out more
(y)
ill try getting hold of that one :)
Post a Comment