Sunday, October 08, 2006

Back in black!!


Ok,so after quite a long time,I've decided to continue blogging.Why?Because,I love blogging!I'll update just like I used to....(I know I have said that a zillion times).I'll go back to being that super active blogger that I was.
Ok,so thats that!Wish me luck,I have a French paper day after *pout*
Will update soon!

16 comments:

ghanchakar said...

kasa kay bara hay i am MUMBHAI!!!

Michelle said...

LOL shut up

ghanchakar said...

shut what? and other than blogging wat else do you love eh?? ;)

Michelle said...

that u don need to know...or do u? :)

Ajay said...

hey good to c u back.

Michelle said...

he he thanks

Anonymous said...

Wheneer i come here i feel sad looking at the white rose bleeding red.May i know the reason for making such a beautiful yet hurting picture of a rose.

Do keep blogging,you have a beautiful place and writing always makes us feel better.goodluck with your french paper and do comeback soon.

Alapana
http://aalapana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

its like..."i am my own comedy,and tragedy"!!

welcome back anyways...i am glad.

radiantbear said...

Michee.,

Welcome back girl. Missed you for quiet so long already. You better start updating.. Cant wait.. :))

3 Cheers,

NY?

Michelle said...

alapana-donno,it jus explains how i feel sometimes....neway thanks the french paper was really good!

wordy - heheehehehe thanks

ny - i will i will promise...jus have 2 more papers to go :D

Keshi said...

WB Pretty MWAHHHHH missed ya!

Keshi.

Michelle said...

haha missed u too keshi

Anonymous said...

just dropped in to say Hi and wishing you a happy birthday for tomorrow.. (got to know from southpaw's blog)

hav a great weekend!

;-))

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

thank you!!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.