Late Nights and Early Parades; Still Photos and Noisy Arcades.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Lol!
Your Theme Song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
"There is no pain, you are receding.A distant ship?s smoke on the horizon.You are only coming through in waves." You haven't been feeling a lot lately, and you think that's a good thing.The comfortable part is nice... but you should really work on numb.
"Back in black, I hit the sack, I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"
Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos. But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!
21 comments:
oOoOoOoo
Dun get da point of dat song...? Well anyways, stopped to say watt up n give dis blog sum real luv! Aiight well cyaz :-) PEACE
hey Michi hows u sweety? This is what I got :)
*****Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2***
"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"
You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.
Keshi.
thats a lovely song you know...i guess now i oughtta try that quiz :)
My song is Beautiful Day by U2..
:)))
..Me
Ah. One of my faves by Pink Floyd. :D
And...'Lost for words'. :P
=>suga - :P ello der!!
=>qb - :) da blog needs yr love :D ;)
=>kesh - oooo i like dat song :D
=>pallav - ;-)
=>rose- ooo u n keshi both got the same!! nice song!!
=>rohit - me not much of a pink floyd fan buh i like dis one :D
=>tt - lol nah me juz busyyyy :P
...hey me same with Kesh and Rose..."Beautiful Day" by U2!!
..and you whoaa!! "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd ?? that's cool ^_^
... U Rock Mich! *wink*
cheers,
-kathy-
Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC
"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"
Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!
wow lol..
I just love this song - Die hard fan of Pink Floyd.
=>tavi,kath n axio...OI MAN...lol many peepz r gettin the same song!!! :P
Oh WOWWW
u look wonderful
first time
i seen u
http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2006/06/happy-bday-keshi.html
Back in Black by AC/DC ... that's me ... :)
Hope u r having a gr8 weekend buddy!!! :)
came in from orkut.. hi
=>saby - lol ok... :P ty
=>anup - oooo i liked dat song :D m havin a great week end how bout u?
i like this song :)
me too me too :D
aah now i remember where i picked up this quiz from...YOU!!
lol
i remebered the song but not where i saw the quiz
This song by PF is awesome Mich mich mich :)
=>pallav - hahahahaha!! well now u know :P
=>z000nie - wuuuzuuuuppp?!!
Excellent, love it! badger area rug
Post a Comment