Late Nights and Early Parades; Still Photos and Noisy Arcades.
MichhyyyyyyyyyyYOU GOT LOVELY EYES !! Really cooolwe both got to be weird ... or real soul sisters ... even i keep takin such weird pics ... Click THIS and you'll know what SCARY is !!! Thats me btw ;plolll
lol wow ... i cant stop lukin at the pic ... really pretty :)put it as ur display pic! nice eyebrows btw ;p .. unlike mine ... luk like a bush ;pwhts da colour of eyes?
nice
=>cheese - hahaha thanx...lol im knowin fo takin weird pics man!my frnd took this pic...i got light brown eyes... :)n i think yr pic is cute!!=> zombie n uttu - merci :D
Is it ur pic??If yes Amazing(angel) eyes u have
hahaha thanx!!! :P
prettieee eyez! hell! prettie dp :p lol wuz up mich mich why u takin prettie picturez for?lol i have this whole collection of the HAT picturez too:p
lolll...i do such stuff wen m bored :P omg n wen u put yr display pic on msn i was like heeeeeeyyyy look our pics r the same lol
i dun think its scary. I think its sexy.Its a beauty really!! Capture me! :)
Not scary, but sexy!Can't believe it's u... :)
=>amy - hahaha aww thanx :P=>vaibz - lol...!! its moii
wonder whats ur eye color..=am000nie=
I simply LOVE ur eyes Mich! SEXYYYYY no doubt!Keshi.
you gotta lovely I'sCheers!:)
=>amu - its light brown :)=>kesh - lol we got d same eyes don we ;)=>the protector - ty :D
BEAUTIFUL eyes, Michelle! It reminds me of that Afghan girl's pic which was clicked by this Nat Geo photographer. She had similar striking eyes. :)
..damn i envy that eyesssss!! :P...how's u sweetie? ^_^hugss,-kathy-
=>navdeep - oo i neva saw dat..but cool! :)=>kath - hehe heyyy m good how u doin?
heehhe...nice
Incotrovertibly resplendent..!
ego n gates - thanx :)
you think it's scary! wait til you see one of my HALLOWEEN picture...one of my friend REFUSED to post in on her webpage...hahaha...i like this picture..it's very natural :) with that eyes, you can hypnotize anyone.
hahahaha@hypnotise :P
hypnotize*
loll m i not trustworthy then? :P
hehe scary lovely shyt!!I lubh em;P
awww beautiful :)
Cat eyes./////////////////Meowwwwwwwwwwww.....
=>wandu- do ya?:P=>m000nie - ty :)=>bbb - lol!!=>twisted truth - ahahah deal :P
we do we do but I think ur's are so much prettier~ whoaaa I fainted! Ithink I turned les for a sec..lol!Keshi.
lmfao!!!!! keshiiii :P
NICE EYES!I'm guessing they are yours. :) Cool! It's good to be blessed with beautiful parts. God bless!
=>IV - lmao...yeh sure we'll go wid our(respective) kids=>rohit - thanx :)
wow :)neat snap!
ty :)
ufff!! wat an eyes!! charming...
yep they're mine :) thanx
Scary, nah !! they are one of its kind, what one must say the KILLING one's
ahahaha :P
Wish enough, wise man'll tell you a lieWindow broke, torn up screensWho'd have thought that you'd dreamOf a single tragic scene I just wanna sing a song with youI just want to take it off of youCause Blue EyesYou are all that I needCause Blue EyesYou’re the sweet to my meanBy: Cary Brothers
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.»
Pretty nice brows u got. But u look kinda tired.. still, she's got the look :D
eyes fit for a horror show... lol :)
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
Post a Comment
44 comments:
Michhyyyyyyyyyy
YOU GOT LOVELY EYES !! Really coool
we both got to be weird ... or real soul sisters ... even i keep takin such weird pics ... Click THIS and you'll know what SCARY is !!!
Thats me btw ;p
lolll
lol wow ... i cant stop lukin at the pic ... really pretty :)
put it as ur display pic!
nice eyebrows btw ;p .. unlike mine ... luk like a bush ;p
whts da colour of eyes?
nice
=>cheese - hahaha thanx...lol im knowin fo takin weird pics man!my frnd took this pic...i got light brown eyes... :)n i think yr pic is cute!!
=> zombie n uttu - merci :D
Is it ur pic??
If yes Amazing(angel) eyes u have
hahaha thanx!!! :P
prettieee eyez! hell! prettie dp :p lol wuz up mich mich why u takin prettie picturez for?
lol i have this whole collection of the HAT picturez too:p
lolll...i do such stuff wen m bored :P omg n wen u put yr display pic on msn i was like heeeeeeyyyy look our pics r the same lol
i dun think its scary. I think its sexy.Its a beauty really!! Capture me! :)
Not scary, but sexy!
Can't believe it's u... :)
=>amy - hahaha aww thanx :P
=>vaibz - lol...!! its moii
wonder whats ur eye color..
=am000nie=
I simply LOVE ur eyes Mich! SEXYYYYY no doubt!
Keshi.
you gotta lovely I's
Cheers!
:)
=>amu - its light brown :)
=>kesh - lol we got d same eyes don we ;)
=>the protector - ty :D
BEAUTIFUL eyes, Michelle! It reminds me of that Afghan girl's pic which was clicked by this Nat Geo photographer. She had similar striking eyes. :)
..damn i envy that eyesssss!! :P
...how's u sweetie? ^_^
hugss,
-kathy-
=>navdeep - oo i neva saw dat..but cool! :)
=>kath - hehe heyyy m good how u doin?
heehhe...nice
Incotrovertibly resplendent..!
ego n gates - thanx :)
you think it's scary! wait til you see one of my HALLOWEEN picture...
one of my friend REFUSED to post in on her webpage...hahaha...
i like this picture..it's very natural :) with that eyes, you can hypnotize anyone.
hahahaha@hypnotise :P
hypnotize*
loll m i not trustworthy then? :P
hehe scary lovely shyt!!
I lubh em;P
awww beautiful :)
Cat eyes./////////////////
Meowwwwwwwwwwww.....
=>wandu- do ya?:P
=>m000nie - ty :)
=>bbb - lol!!
=>twisted truth - ahahah deal :P
we do we do but I think ur's are so much prettier~ whoaaa I fainted! Ithink I turned les for a sec..lol!
Keshi.
lmfao!!!!! keshiiii :P
NICE EYES!
I'm guessing they are yours. :) Cool! It's good to be blessed with beautiful parts. God bless!
=>IV - lmao...yeh sure we'll go wid our(respective) kids
=>rohit - thanx :)
wow :)neat snap!
ty :)
ufff!! wat an eyes!! charming...
yep they're mine :) thanx
Scary, nah !! they are one of its kind, what one must say the KILLING one's
ahahaha :P
Wish enough, wise man'll tell you a lie
Window broke, torn up screens
Who'd have thought that you'd dream
Of a single tragic scene
I just wanna sing a song with you
I just want to take it off of you
Cause Blue Eyes
You are all that I need
Cause Blue Eyes
You’re the sweet to my mean
By: Cary Brothers
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Pretty nice brows u got. But u look kinda tired.. still, she's got the look :D
eyes fit for a horror show... lol :)
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
Post a Comment