Sunday, March 19, 2006


I've been tagged by Vaibhav
Seven songs, which I'm into right now:

1.So sick - Ne-yo
Can't get enough of it.

*And im so sick of love songs So tired of tear So done with wishing you were still here Said im so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio?

2.I write sins,not tragedies-PANIC!At the disco
The lyrics are hilarious

*I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!" No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality. I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!" No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of...

3.Beep - The pussycat dolls
Nicole is so hot!!

*Will.I.Am]It's funny how a man only thinks about the...You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...[PCD]I don't give a...Keep looking at my...'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

4.My december - Linkin Park
Its a pretty old song...there is something about it thats got me hooked

*and i give it all away just to have somewhere to go to give it all away to have someone to come home to

5.Scars - Papa Roach
Song of my life!

*I tear my heart open, I sew myself shutMy weakness is that I care too muchAnd our scars remind us that the past is realI tear my heart open just to feel

6.Pump it-The Black eyed Peas
Need i say anything?

*Pump it (louder) [6x]And say, oh oh oh oh Say, oh oh oh oh Yo, yo Turn up the radio Blast your stereo Right now This joint is fizzlin'It's sizzlin'Right

7.Can i have it like that? - Pharrell William feat.Gwen Stefani
Pharrell...*sigh*

Can i have it like that?You got it like thatCan i have it like that?You got it like thatCan i have it like that?You got it like thatCan i have it like that?You got it like that
So, drop ya purse, and grab ya hips,And act like ya tryin' to get this money right quits,So can i have it like that?You got it like thatCan i have it like that?You got it like that


i tag,
Wanderer
Cheesy
The_ego_has_landed
Elaine

22 comments:

anup.777 said...

:) ... I love these kinda tracks too ... but, I love 'em love songs too ... inspires me to write the sad stuff I'm getting so good at ;)

Michelle said...

lol...me too...it inspires me to write too :)

Tanvi said...

awww haha mich..ur hooked to so sick..haha i told u i told u:p..lol ok ill shut up..i need some new song now im gettin sick of so sick

Sugababee said...

nice list mate...
but wait wait...
"lil birdie"???
*sighs...
:p

Anonymous said...

oooOOOoOoOOO Can I have it like that?? :p

Michelle said...

=> taan vee - loll i'ma get sick of so sick very soon...i lissen to it day and night!!!!

=> birdie - lol yep yep...i asked u if u wanted to b a bee!! but u know wat happens to da bee :(

=> ro-hot - lol...u got it like that :P

Sugababee said...

fiiiiiinnneeeeeee... jeeezz
ill settle for the birdie. i mean it cant be that bad right... i do get the other birdie all to myself, dont i?
hmmm....

Vipul said...

Mwahahaha i accept;).I write sins,not tragedies-PANIC!At the disco
Lolzz the lyrics are really hilarious!!

Lemme come wth my version of the tag;)

Michelle said...

=> suga - :P yep yep...u get dat birdie all to yoself ;) ;)

=> wandu - lol yeahh quickkkk

Anonymous said...

Who's the other birdie??

Michelle said...

ummm...u shud know :P

the_ego_has_landed said...

hm..interesting tag! thanks for taggin:)
n will check out ne-yo!

Michelle said...

:)

Dalicia said...

michelleee i will surely do this TAG another cool one :) can you believe it..i'm listening to SO SICK...i'm sure you own an IPOD too! :)

Michelle said...

lol unfortunately no :( lol m gettin one soon tho :D

Vipul said...

Mwahaha i got one na na na na na na

Michelle said...

grrrrr

Dalicia said...

you know where he lives! STEAL his..haahha...there's this IPOD NANO 1GB that's a good buy :)

Michelle said...

lol vipz...BEWAREEE

Kathy said...

black eyed peas rocksss!yeah..pump it hehe..i love that song too^_^

cheers,
-kathy-

Michelle said...

lolz mee tooo :D

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Contact lenses scranton Awning frame tent