
Fame gets you in 'da game'
Meet the richest teen celebrity in the world-Daniel Radcliffe a.k.a Harry Potter.Just one movie got him kickstarted and introduced to the lifestyle of the rich and the famous.
At the tender age of 13 he was known by everyone as the 'cute guy that plays the role of Harry Potter' but now even though he has got those cute baby blue eyes,he has gone succeeded in making young teen girls see him as HOT!
A definite achievement i would say!Ever since the first movie came out,the next time i picked up a Harry Potter book and indulged myself in J.K Rowling's wonderful world of witchcarft and wizadry,i always pictured Daniel Radcliffe's face in a task performed by Harry Potter...even though they change quite a lot of scenes in the movie in comparison with the book,Harry Potter has become quite a hit in the hollywood box office.
It also attracts the viewers because of people like the guy who played the role of Cedric Diggory of the fourth book in the movie...i mean i was literally in tears when he died! :-(
Its quite amazing-the skill with which J.K Rowling writes,as once i get my hands on one of her books,it takes more than a fire alarm to get me back to reality as i'm so into the book!
i know,i know...yet another post on Harry Potter...can't help it though!
Daniel Radcliffe has supposedly been paid 14 point something MILLION dollars to continue playing the role of Harry Potter in the fifth movie-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Either way its a hit!The movie and the book!
Any favourite characters from the book?
34 comments:
somehow i prefer reading the book to the movie.. the feeling of reading a book cant be described..
just cant understand how can u compress 450 pages of text into a two hour movie..
so never really watched a harry potter movie after the first one
hey really cool to know m on ur list...
i guess ur the first one to have ma link
thanks.. :)
hey u have a gr8 info about some celeb...from where do u get all these
its good to c some changes in ur page
ummm..uhhhhh..*rollz her eyez*
Tomorrow, I'll go to watch new Harry Potter!! I can't wait:O!!!
I'm amazed by J.K Rowling too:P
I want writing skill like her!!!
I have never watched a HP movie niether have I read a HP book :) Sorry Mich...lol!
But yeah seems like the guy knows where he's heading...heaven lolz!But I hope that Fame and Money doesnt affect the nature of the real person that he is or should be...
Keshi.
@ sonu - omg yes~! u know i wuz soooo angry wen they din show the world cup in detail in the fourth movie!!! tht wuz like of uf da main things!!! :-( hey no sweat! i like visitn yr page :-)
@ A jay - i get pieces of info frm here n there.Thanx dya like it? :-)
@ tan veee- awww...lol i'ma make u a harry potter fan now..wait n watch! tee hee hee
@ haruna - ooo u havent seen it yet?its awesome! go watch it! :-) yea she roxxxx dusn she???
@ het - yes macaulay culkin :-) the home-alone guy...yep he really minted money doin those home alone films! i luvd watchin em!hope danile dusn turn out to b a drug addict tho!
@ kesh - lol i'ma turn u into an hp fan too now ;-) hehehe yea...hope he dusn get all big-headed!
@ susubala - :-) cool
Harry Potter novels were great earlier..but I think after the 'Goblet of Fire' I'm hardly interested in any of them lol..I don't love Dan Radcliffe either..The last novel..the HBP..was an absolute tragedy!!
not a gr8 fan of HP though enjoed watch his one or two movies :)
Cheers!
:)
mich .. isoo much agree with u .. my mom used to screammmm at me wen she used to see that book in my hand its interesting ... i still gotta read 5th n 6th .. i gotta catch up with the movie ....
gr888
hugzzz mich
uttara
@ sudarshan - u din like Harry Potter and the half blood prince? surprisin! ur the first one ive heard tht frm!
@ vishnu - ;-)
@ oo taa raa - hehehehe yeaaa :p ooo read those books fast uttuuuu hehehe i'll lend em to u ;-) hugzzzz
lol i think u got to watch the movie today??awww my fingers hurtin cant write yesterday was a bloody mess!
Anywyz regardin the post
my fav character is harry himself
lol ya hez actin for movie 5 yet he is denying for further more till noe dunno waz next cant say nythng bout these celebs their mood changes faster than their girlfrnds hehe
but siriously readin books is much better than movies cuz u cant suffice to summarize 400 pages into 3 hrs movie! nah
But potty 4 was good the graphics were good hats off to the director good work
and adios to michy equally nice post!!
u rock my world:p
tc bye
vipzieeee...waddup????!!!!!
why ur fingers hutrin? :-(
yea i agree u cant have da whole book in a movie...but i bet they cud if they tried :p
yep luvd hp4 :-)
u rock my world too :p
byeee
not a big HP fan but the guy looks cute fr sure :)
don't you feel Danny lost the freedom and privelage of growing up as a normal teen?
hmm..thats what came into my mind when i read countless of i/views with this boy..
hugsss
=am000nie=
I don't like HP. But hey loooove Avril Lavigne. Btw.. why her pic as your profile pic?
*curious*
@ dewdy - yeaaa :-)
@ amu - yea...in a way...but the guy is rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$ i kno tht isnt everythin but hez pretty much made in life dun ya think?
@ vaibz - hehehe...cuz i looovvve her too :p
WHOA!!
14 point something Million!!
KEWL!!
Now Im intersted in knowing exactly what something is....
Hmmmm....
lol...i think its 14.4 ;-)
I Like the Pics.. you post in your blog. Kournikova Pic was very good and now kept as Wallpaper on my notebook.
Holy hell!! That is definitely a hot picture of him you have up on your post.
One of favs is Emma Watson (Hermoine Granger)- that girl is gorgeous.
**lol i'ma turn u into an hp fan too now
na I dun fancy 18yr olds..lol!
Keshi.
You updated. I like it!
girl u crazyyyyyy
I have neither read the book
nor seen the movie...
ye bt that guy have made lots of green bucks...
Cheers
@ big bad boy - thanx glad u like em :-)
@ kroopa - yep emma watson is really pretty she looks really nice in the fourth movie
@ manny - lol fair nuff ;-)
@ kesh - aww...kesh...hp fans don hafta b a certain age...my frnd's granma luvs readin hp books :-)
@ princess - thanx :-)
@ puneet - yep :-)
Shit! Hez earning too much!!!!!!!! I wanna see him sometime in real!! lol
I love the books like sonu said,
to the movie....
but yes I too see Dumbledore, the older one not the new one, Snape Harry Potter, and Ron and others yes when I read the book.
I like the style but not the latest book so much .....
Cya
Ash
@ cheesy - oh i hope u do!!! :-)
@ ash - awww u dont? :-( welcome to my blog! :-)
I like the tenis chcik, and I plan on seeing the movie too. So all is good, yes?
Rock on!
lol I was kidding Mich :)
Keshi.
@ rex - yep its all good :-)
@ kesh - lol ok :-)
Post a Comment