Tuesday, November 08, 2005



The 'Party Starter' has done it all
Lets think...after J.Lo,who has 'done it all'?Yep...u guessed right...its Will Smith!!
Backin up on what all he has done,by the time he hit da big 3-0,he claims rights to be called a Grammy award winning rapper,solo star,box-office star,television success,and ...an all round nice guy :)
He started it off in da popular tv sitcom The Fresh prince of Bel-Air.His charming demeanor earned him popular lead roles in movies.
Saw him all hot in action with the black suit and glares...Men in Black...he hit it off with his music career with rappin for the soundtrack of MIB...also followed by Independence Day and who could forget Hitch?
Hitch was classic...it totally suited his personality...the smooth ladies' guy ;)
Now we see him rappin his way to the top of UK charts with hits like Switch and Party Starter.
Has eminem got competition?U really cant say!

14 comments:

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Am I first in spinning the cut yet again??

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

The Fresh prince of Bel-Air.
HE was so over acting in this series. I neva liked him in Bel Air. Though I luv watching his action movies...bel air was so no no for me

he hit it off with his music career with rappin for the soundtrack of MIB.
I got tht and its kewl!!
Yup...yup..yup

followed by Independence Day and who could forget Hitch?
YEs yes...
Thats wht I meant..
MOvies...thumbs up
Bel Air...down down

top of UK charts with hits like Switch and Party Starter.
Ya...I heard about this...but dont have the mp3's
Mich...*hint*
*hint*

:)

Thanks for updating the bloggy.....Michy
Take care and gnite :)

Michelle said...

z000nie lol :p

YEs yes...
Thats wht I meant..
MOvies...thumbs up
Bel Air...down down
loolzzz...ur so cutee :p i agree... i like im betta in his movies

looollll @ hint hint... ;) i get it :p

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

i like Will Smith!

Keshi said...

I like Will Smith..I admire his relaxed and cool demeanour...he's got style and supposedly he's real good to his wife :)

Besides acting, he's good at rapping too...but I think he's unique in his own way and Eminem has his own style too...so he wont be competition to Eminem neither will Eminem be to him :) Cos both rock!


Keshi.

Tanvi said...

ooo ooo will smith..lol i love fresh prince of bel air..coem on zoonie u can juz shut up:p lol..

switchh lol..heyy heyyy turn around noww switchh

lol i like that song

Michelle said...

@ cheez - yep..dont we all :)

@ kesh - yea...he n his wife jada luk really cute together ;)

@ tan vee - lolz...i prefer his movies :p i luvvv switch...wuz obsessed wid it

PuNeEt said...

hiiiiiiii

ye Hitch was classy....
too good of a movie

he is cool yaar...

Cheers

Michelle said...

:D isnt heeee

i luv im :p

Michelle said...

hawww zillie me lyk eminem :(

sLuG said...

wel...hez awsum on camera...i guess he shud stay outa music...not do much of it....but cum up wid singles evry now n then...he shudn becum a reggula

Michelle said...

lolz..okie :p

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! hotels Leadership sales training free downloads Penis pudding

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »